Saturday, December 1, 2012

Free Decor Advice

Every once in a while, I put myself out there, to be accessible to offer free decor advice. Today is one of those times.

I'm heading out to a local home decor, and clothing store, called Creative Accents, to offer up my consulting services for my clients, and theirs. I'll be in the store, for a couple of hours, in order to answer questions about home decor dilemmas. This may include everything from viewing a picture, of an akward room design, to giving my opinion on some Christmas decorations that someone is looking at purchasing.

Either way, it should be a lot of fun, and it's always nice to be able to talk to people, and help them with their design challenges.

If you can, stop by and see me. I'll be there from 10-noon.

http://www.creativeaccents.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment